"That's pretty stupid!"

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Dreams

I sent an email of my dream last night to my older sister:

I just had a dream about a super popular girl. The only way guys would ask her out is by bringing posterboards with solicitations as if they were at a football game or something. She was walking through the park with her husband and kept running into old high school classmates who had brought their signs to ask her out. One of the guys she ran into asked her how she was doing, and expressed how disappointed he was that she was married, "Naturally I made my signs, figured I had to give it my best shot. Seeing some of the people from high school is really a trip right? Some of these guys have really changed."

Then she ran into another class mate who said, "Oh, it's so nice to see you! I've made my sign, but I guess you aren't interested. What have I been up to? Well, my ex-wife has turned into quite the liberal and has been making me into one as well. She's decided I should run for office and to use the domain she already owns, 'leeanntherepublican.com'. Why buy a different one?"

So she sent me her dream:

I dreamed G pooped and you and I were like, "Well, what now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment