"That's pretty stupid!"

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Pest Control

I didn't stay late at work yesterday, despite the fact that I have so much work to do, because G's evening care worker wasn't able to come.  We don't like to leave G alone, so I made sure I was home earlier than usual.  When I was driving up, I heard some tapping noises and saw two beautiful bucks walking away from G's yard.  There was Ti-ti, G's daytime worker, rapping a stick on a tree to scare them away.

Apparently the deer had been bothering G and Ti-ti had to go outside in the 100 degree weather to chase them away three times because they kept coming back.

"Those deer were eating my bushes!  They better not come back."

I just love how irritated G got with some harmless deer in her yard.  It's not like we have a well manicured lawn.  I don't see the harm in having a few deer hang out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment